High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many inches of snow in HFP ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

How many inches of snow in HFP ? Empty
PostSubject: How many inches of snow in HFP ?   How many inches of snow in HFP ? EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 8:35 pm

How many inches of snow in HFP ? 72918 How many inches of snow in HFP ? 72918 How many inches of snow in HFP ? 72918 and more How many inches of snow in HFP ? 72918

Just received a call from one of my neighbors at HFP;
they told me there are about 4 inches of the snow in HFP... How many inches of snow in HFP ? 364555 How many inches of snow in HFP ? 986380 How many inches of snow in HFP ? 364555

The good part is that it will all melt in no time cause the weather is supposed to be warmer from tomorrow... Thank God How many inches of snow in HFP ? 247366

They have a message for Wayne Cox; if someone has his phone number or email address,
could you please reach him and let him know that he does not have to be worried and rushed down at camp for his awning;
his nice back neighbors have rolled it up for him !!! How many inches of snow in HFP ? 20346 How many inches of snow in HFP ? 751470
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

PostSubject: Re: How many inches of snow in HFP ?   How many inches of snow in HFP ? EmptySun 02 May 2010, 10:55 pm

Well, it wasn't only 4 inches...talk about 18 inches in Chateaugay and 14 in Malone...

When I got to my site on friday, it was covered with snow... How many inches of snow in HFP ? 72918
What a shock! Just drove by Gore Road where farmer are cutting their lawn and right after the customs,
SURPRISE...snow almost everywhere How many inches of snow in HFP ? 212750
But mother nature calmed down and made it all dissapeared by sunday. How many inches of snow in HFP ? 122757 sunny
There are a lot of branches on the ground, some gazebos have collapsed.
It was a chainsaw music weekend.

I've spend most of the weekend cutting the big branches that fell from the pine trees on my site... Crying or Very sad

Predis, there is no damage except for a birch tree that is curved right on top of your shed;
it did not break ! And your christmas lights are loose.

Olga, I've shut down your water just as you've asked me; the same, no damage on your site !

Last edited by paradisa on Wed 05 May 2010, 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olga

Olga

Female Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : account manager at Moroccanoil
Site number : 105 on River Heights

PostSubject: Re: How many inches of snow in HFP ?   How many inches of snow in HFP ? EmptyMon 03 May 2010, 6:49 pm

Thank you Paradisa! We will be there for the long weekend. Hoping for great weather by then! Would love to do some planting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many inches of snow in HFP ?   How many inches of snow in HFP ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many inches of snow in HFP ?
Page 1 of 1