High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lack of snow at High Falls Park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mallard

mallard

Female Number of posts : 24
Job/hobbies : McGill University
Site number : 101

Lack of snow at High Falls Park Empty
PostSubject: Lack of snow at High Falls Park   Lack of snow at High Falls Park EmptyMon 29 Dec 2008, 9:55 pm

Lack of snow at High Falls Park 674628 Lack of snow at High Falls Park 502747 Lack of snow at High Falls Park 502747

I took a drive today to check the park conditions.

I am very happy to say there is NO SNOW in the park. Lack of snow at High Falls Park 122757

I came across a few twigs on the road, but other than that everything looks fine.

In the field across the street where they have the fireworks, the trees have been cleared from the top and bottom of the hill. Looks a little odd, I wonder what is happening there?

Have a safe and happy new year Lack of snow at High Falls Park 858345 Lack of snow at High Falls Park 272568

Mallard Lack of snow at High Falls Park 470393
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

PostSubject: Re: Lack of snow at High Falls Park   Lack of snow at High Falls Park EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 11:15 am

Thanks for letting us know !

I wanted to go down to see if everything was ok; you just saved me a trip.

Thanks Lack of snow at High Falls Park 332522
Back to top Go down
Ranger Phil

Ranger Phil

Male Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Leasing Manager, 21 years in the automotive industry. In my free time, I help with PC tech issues
Humor : It happens...
Site number : 95

PostSubject: Re: Lack of snow at High Falls Park   Lack of snow at High Falls Park EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 11:56 pm

Lack of snow at High Falls Park 361118 My educated guess is that he has decided to give more land to the local farmer for growing corn, and in the process, providing more firewood for the campground ? Also, if the park continues with the fireworks tradition (and we can only hope so), it will provide a better view from the front lawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of snow at High Falls Park   Lack of snow at High Falls Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Lack of snow at High Falls Park
Page 1 of 1