High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st post of 2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

1st post of 2011 Empty
PostSubject: 1st post of 2011   1st post of 2011 EmptyThu 06 Jan 2011, 8:20 pm

Ok! I get the dubious honor of starting the first post of 2011.

SOMEBODY has to do it !!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Years.
Now we just have to wait out the rest of winter and dream about getting back to camp and hot summer evenings, sitting by the fire. A drink on the table, a kazillion stars in the sky and smoke from the fire choking the crap out of us. Ah! The things that memories are made of.

Unfortunately, before all that happens, old Predis is going for a triple bypass and heart valve surgery but if all works out well, we will be back in shape for the camping season this summer. Let's hope so!

Anyway. I started the thread, now let's see who jumps in.

Predis, OUT !!
Back to top Go down
Olga

Olga

Female Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : account manager at Moroccanoil
Site number : 105 on River Heights

1st post of 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st post of 2011   1st post of 2011 EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011, 12:49 pm

Hello Predis. A belated Happy New Year to you! Even though we are not even half way through winter we are already looking forward to sitting before a nice fire (cough! cough!) with that drink and all those stars above. I know "old Predis" will be back good as new to join us by the fire.
All the best to you and your family. Good luck and fast recovery from your surgery.

Olga and Walter
Back to top Go down

1st post of 2011
Page 1 of 1