High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1 st Post of 2010

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

1 st Post of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: 1 st Post of 2010   1 st Post of 2010 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 7:02 pm

Nobody has posted anything at all in the new decade!!!!!!

NOW I HAVE ! Razz

See. I got to be first. 1 st Post of 2010 917753

Now, let's see if anybody follows up with a comment or perhaps, a compliment, congratulating me on being so attentive.

Bonne Année a tous et Happy New Year

PREDIS, Out !!
Back to top Go down
Olga

Olga

Female Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : account manager at Moroccanoil
Site number : 105 on River Heights

1 st Post of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 st Post of 2010   1 st Post of 2010 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 8:20 pm

Congratulations Predis! Here is your prize 1 st Post of 2010 843992 and here are all your fans from High Falls cheering for you! 1 st Post of 2010 497527 1 st Post of 2010 413238 1 st Post of 2010 497527 1 st Post of 2010 413238 1 st Post of 2010 497527 1 st Post of 2010 413238

Have a great day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Predis

Predis

1 st Post of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 st Post of 2010   1 st Post of 2010 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 8:31 pm

Olga and Walter,

Thanks for the Accolades..............

I was starting to think nobody visits this forum anymore. (Especially Paradisa and that curious person "CURIOUS")

BTW. What is Morrocanoil? It's not an OIL company is it? I work for another OIL company (Total Lubricants).

Predis, OUT !!
Back to top Go down
Olga

Olga

Female Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : account manager at Moroccanoil
Site number : 105 on River Heights

1 st Post of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 st Post of 2010   1 st Post of 2010 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 8:42 pm

Hello Predis. We sell high end hair products made with argan oil that comes from Morocco. If anyone would like to know more please visit our web page at www.moroccanoil.com. It's a really great product, mostly for the ladies though.
I sound like an infomercial!
Back to top Go down
Predis

Predis

1 st Post of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 st Post of 2010   1 st Post of 2010 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 9:08 pm

Wow! I think I remember hair. That's the long stringy stuff that used to grow on top of my head, right?
I checked out the site. Not quite the same kind of oils that I sell.
I work for one of the BIG guys in the oil industry.
We are the 4th largest oil company in the world after, Exxon/Mobil, BP/Castrol and Shell. Not the kind of oil one wants to put in their hair.
Oh well. That was my little infommercial.
Say HI to Walter for me.

Predis, OUT !!
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

1 st Post of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 st Post of 2010   1 st Post of 2010 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:44 pm

Congratulations to Predis and Olga ! cheers

You are the 2 first members to have written on the forum. Thanks ! geek

Happy new year to all HFP campers as well 1 st Post of 2010 122757

Predis, as you know me well enough, you probably think that I've been working, working, and working again these few last weeks. Well, it's not true. Of course I've been working, but I've been mostly shopping for a house.

I have found my "dream home" in a perfect area for me, with lots of trees on the land, enough room in order not to smell my neighbor's dinner...In other words, the perfect deal for me. But, why can it be simple when things can go complicate ? The sale of that house is not easy. In appearence, that house is A1 but when I asked more questions, I found out that it is not kosher with the municipality rules. So before I put an offer on the table, I have to deal with lawyers, town clerk and all those people we all love doing business with ! Shocked I have to find pretty quick a lawyer that can deal with housing rules. If someone knows a good one, you can reach me through private messages.

Boy, I tell you, if I end up buying that house, you'll be able to say that I've worked very hard to get it. Evry single day, I have phone calls and/or appointment and /or research to make. I have to try my best till the end...you know ...I do not want to have regrets for years.

So, today I am off (like every friday 1 st Post of 2010 986380 tongue ) and guess what I'll be doing ? Yep, meet the bank to see what they can do to help.

Hope Trinidad acclimates well to her new life, that you can still sleep well with the baby and that you are in good shape.

Will see you in a couple months ! 1 st Post of 2010 691414
Back to top Go down
Predis

Predis

1 st Post of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 st Post of 2010   1 st Post of 2010 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 5:25 pm

Paradisa.

Felicitations sur l'achat de votre "maison de reve".
Dans quelle secteur ???? Lachine, LaSalle, Dorval, Pincourt, Chicoutimi, Alfred-Ont, Cazaville ???
Anyway. Good for you!
I guess now we won't see you at the camp anymore on the weekends. You'll be too busy to come and see your "Old" friends 1 st Post of 2010 364555 1 st Post of 2010 364555
It's so sad to see them grow up and leave the nest..............
BTW. My daughter Shannon is going through the same process but with alot less problems. They are buying her in-laws house so everything has pretty well been settled before the sale.
Predis, OUT !!
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

1 st Post of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 st Post of 2010   1 st Post of 2010 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 9:42 pm

Thanks Predis but I did not buy it ...yet !

I have to make sure that the municipality can not give me problems in the future. Because that house does not comply to the present housing rules, it does not mean it did not in the past. On the other hand, because it was previously sold about 10 years ago with no problems, it does not mean I won't have any. I really need a lawyer specialized in estate to check all papers and give me some kind of commitment. You know, according to sales agent, the house is just fine...ya right ! Of course they'll say that it is okay, they won't be the one stuck with the problems...

The house was enlarged and that enlargement is now an appartment, a beautiful one ! It is perfect cause it is on the side of the house. No one is steeping on the other one's head. The enlargement was acknowledged by the city, but it was not supposed to be transformed as an appartment. See the problem now ? In that area, it is forbitten to have duplex. I spoke with the city and was told not to waste my time to ask for a change in "zonage". But at the same time, that city has been collecting taxes from the 2 units. So they knew and collected without asking for any change. They also told me that it might be possible that the laws back then, permitted a bachelor that did not have to be only in the basement. Of course, it is for me to check the laws back then...real easy task 1 st Post of 2010 534886 Can they ask now to destroy that appartment to comply with the city rules ? Those are all the questions that need to be clarify. Plus, I want everything to be "over the table", no rent under the table, no problem with the revenu agency.

I won't say in which area for now tongue just in case you know... 1 st Post of 2010 284266

Don't worry, even when I'll buy a house, I'll still be going at camp. I just love that area and will need to relax close to the Adirondacks for sure !

Good to hear that your daughter has an easier process !

Take care Predis 1 st Post of 2010 674628
Back to top Go down
curious

curious

Male Number of posts : 45
Site number : 000

1 st Post of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 st Post of 2010   1 st Post of 2010 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 2:27 pm

Predis wrote:
Olga and Walter,

Thanks for the Accolades..............

I was starting to think nobody visits this forum anymore. (Especially Paradisa and that curious person "CURIOUS")

BTW. What is Morrocanoil? It's not an OIL company is it? I work for another OIL company (Total Lubricants).

Predis, OUT !!

Hello Predis
How are you doing?The very best for 2010, health and all the trimings Wink
I've been in the relaxed mood for a while, just can't wait to go back at camp now
Hope your daughter found her dream home
Take care buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1 st Post of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 st Post of 2010   1 st Post of 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 st Post of 2010
Page 1 of 1