High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Paradisa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

Hello from Paradisa Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Paradisa   Hello from Paradisa EmptyThu 11 Sep 2008, 3:15 am

Hi everyone !

My name is Isabelle. I stay on site #47 on Spruce Drive since quite a while now. I am from Lasalle (Qc).

I am a quiet camper Hello from Paradisa 22271 who likes the outdoor very much. I like walks, fishing, renovation, gardening, reading and just love the Adirondack area.

I also like riding my bike especially on US roads. Most roads in NY state are gorgeous and curvy enough for me.

I am the admin/moderator of this web site but am ABSOLUTELY NOT a staff member of HFP. I've been working for 23 years now for the same employer. I am what they call a "business expert" in computerized supply chain management.

I have no kids (nature's law Hello from Paradisa 986380 ); just have a big furry Hymalayan ball cat

I usually am never far away from my firepit or around my garden.
Feel free to stop by and say hi cheers
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

Hello from Paradisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Paradisa   Hello from Paradisa EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 1:33 pm

For the ones that are wondering and to be clear with everyone :

I am not paid by the campground to take care of this website,
nor receiving any type of compensation.

I came up with that idea Idea , they accepted it. That's it.

There are some fees related to advertising, maintenance and prizes and I support them alone.

I have fun on this website and that is the main goal ! Hello from Paradisa 413238

Have fun too Hello from Paradisa 435463
Back to top Go down

Hello from Paradisa
Page 1 of 1