High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!! Empty
PostSubject: AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!!   AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!! EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 9:22 am

G'day EH!

I see that everyone who visits this forum has a shyness problem, except me and of course, Paradisa. Nobody comes back on after they register and tells us about themselves! What gives?

There is alot of stuff you can do here to "customize" your personal profile. I found a great Avatar in the preferences and proudly display it now with my name. I was gonna put Austin Powers but because I'm proud of my Scottish Heritage, I chose William Wallace. AYE!

So let's go folks. Let's see some posts with introductions. Can't wait to get some action going on here. ( In the words of William Wallace when asked "Whe're you goin all drrressed op?" I'm goin to peck a fight!) In the meantime, we're off to enjoy some turkey and friends and of course, close the trailer for the winter.

See y'all,
Predis
Back to top Go down
loulou53

loulou53

Female Number of posts : 109
Job/hobbies : lab technician
Site number : 12

AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!!   AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!! EmptyThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:07 pm

AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!! 674628 Everyone ! I posted and replied just now to about 25 posts. WOW!

Guess what?

I ain't dead!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face

And I ain't bleeding!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!! 697437 lol!

AHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA

Come on, break the ice and be original and please make me laugh with your messages.AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!! 705586 AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!! 396581 AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!! 194299
Back to top Go down

AHHH!!! Everybody is shhhhy!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers :: DISCUSSION :: Blah Blah Blah-
Jump to: