High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MANDATORY UPDATE FROM PARADISA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

MANDATORY UPDATE FROM PARADISA Empty
PostSubject: MANDATORY UPDATE FROM PARADISA   MANDATORY UPDATE FROM PARADISA EmptyWed 01 Oct 2008, 7:46 pm

I try to find up-to-date subjects. Some are informative, some interrogative. Some create discussions while some just don't. At times, you might be more affected or concerned by some than others, it is normal.

This forum is brand new to everyone. I would appreciate tolerance and patience before judging it / me / my judgement. This is meant to be a discussion's forum, a site where we can talk about what moves us, what our passions are, etc. In this section (BLAH BLAH BLAH), you are invited to talk about almost anything that is not HFP or is HFP related as long as it respects the rules (no politics, religions, sexuality or racial subjects).

That said, I also want to point out that it is easy to attribute intentions and criticize my work since I am, for now, mostly the only one posting ...Now I have the choice to stop posting because I might post subjects that some do not like - and take the chance to see the site die since all new forums need help from the webmaster - or try to do my best, which includes taking the risk to provoke a reaction from some members. I choose the second option.

This forum has been up and running since 2 weeks for you but 2 years for me (yes, it's been ready since 2 years now). I really believe in it. It is my job and commitment to you to try to make this site live with respect, consideration. For your information, I am the webmaster of 2 other discussion's forum and my work is well appreciated. On this site, so far, I have received some nice PM's but others that are pure complaints. I cannot please to everyone nor can the whole content of this site. Positive criticisms are welcome, not lacks of respect (refering to some PM's).

I know this update is straight and direct. I offer all of you respect and am expecting for the same in return (just like you are).

It is sad that such a post is needed. Crying or Very sad
Really hope it is the first and the last of this kind... Rolling Eyes

TOPIC LOCKED - Subject covered - Back to my commitment !!!
Back to top Go down

MANDATORY UPDATE FROM PARADISA
Page 1 of 1