High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alas. The season is over........................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

Alas. The season is over........................ Empty
PostSubject: Alas. The season is over........................   Alas. The season is over........................ EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:18 pm

Well here we are. Another season finished at HFP. The trailer closed up for it's winter hibernation and it seems that everyone has gone to sleep for the long cold season ahead.
Lots of people seem to read these posts but nobody contributes anymore. Crying or Very sad
I guess I'll just have to talk to myself. Alas. The season is over........................ 212750
Oh well. Hope everyone has a good winter.
See y'all next April at HFP. That is of course, unless someone gets up the nerve to answer here and we can get something exciting going on the Forum to stimulate the creative juices that seem to be hiding under the surface.
G'day, eh?

PREDIS, Out!
Back to top Go down

Alas. The season is over........................
Page 1 of 1