High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beautiful at camp last weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

Beautiful at camp last weekend Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful at camp last weekend   Beautiful at camp last weekend EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 2:10 am

I've been at camp this weekend ! cheers

It was absolutely beautiful, not too cold, not too warm - beauuuutiful !
Some geese are still heading south, the blue gays are still begging for peanuts and the red squirl that lives on one of my pine trees is still waking me up aroud 6 am...He's lucky to be cute I tell you Beautiful at camp last weekend 430891

I did not hear any noise saturday night, it was magic !
I did see some campers on sunday, raking leaves, just as I did the day before. It took me the whole day sunday to bag those fr(&*?%ing leaves. Hopefully, it'll rain and freeze right after so my neighbor's leaves will stay on their lot tongue Wink tongue

Thanks for the tip about turkey DCBO, but I only read your message sunday night Wink Besides, a whole turkey for a single person is a lot of turkey, even if I use the left overs for turkey pies and stuff like that ! And for Xmas time, well, our biggest party is for 4 people only - which means no turkey either.

Someone from camp was wondering about the customs, if they were asking to see a AH1N1 vaccine certification; unless I was super lucky, they never asked me about it.

Well, that's it for tonight. My time is up ! Have a great week Beautiful at camp last weekend 674628
Back to top Go down
dbco

dbco

Male Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful at camp last weekend   Beautiful at camp last weekend EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:25 pm

Yes, less than $8 for a 20lb turkey! What a deal!

Glad you had a good weekend. I had to work again on Saturday, so stuck in the city. Hopefully will be able to squeeze in one more night down there before it gets too cold but somehow doubt it. December is fast approaching.

As for H1N1 papers to cross the border, that's too funny!! I heard in the USA (meaning in the Malone area) the doctors are charging $100/person to be vaccinated... And some places don't even have the vaccination yet. Anyway, that's what I heard through the grapevine... Would be nice if one of the locals could confirm.

dbco
Back to top Go down
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful at camp last weekend   Beautiful at camp last weekend EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 10:43 pm

Of course, Paradisa, you are talking about someone else's leaves and not mine ???? I'm sure you would treasure my leaves as momentos of this past summer! lol!

I'm not usually this generous but take as many as you like. I don't mind sharing with you.

Predis, OUT !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful at camp last weekend   Beautiful at camp last weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful at camp last weekend
Page 1 of 1