High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***SOLD*** Trailer for Sale (Site 25)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian+

Brian+

Male Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Retired
Humor : Eclectic
Site number : 25

***SOLD*** Trailer for Sale (Site 25) Empty
PostSubject: ***SOLD*** Trailer for Sale (Site 25)   ***SOLD*** Trailer for Sale (Site 25) EmptyMon 04 May 2009, 1:03 pm

After 25 or so years at the park, we have decided to sell (Site 25). It comes pretty well fully equipped except for a lawn mower.

We are the first site on the left on River Heights Rd. Although the trailer started as a 27 ft. 1978 Terry Taurus bunkhouse, I have extensively modified it. It now has a private bedroom with a regular double bed in the back where the bunks used to be, and extended over the tongue to a private bedroom with twin beds pushed together to form a king size. With the futon in the Florida room it sleeps 10 comfortably, 12 if the bunk over the table is used. The water heater has been converted to electric, but the furnace and refrigerator are original and work well. There is also a small bar fridge, microwave, TV and VCR which are included. I have pictures, but my scanner has decided it is tired and doesn't want to work.

The price is $4,000 US or $5,000 Cdn.
For more info call Brian at : 450-264-6411
Back to top Go down

***SOLD*** Trailer for Sale (Site 25)
Page 1 of 1