High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS Empty
PostSubject: Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS   Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS EmptyThu 19 Mar 2009, 12:11 pm

The roads are touch and go, if at all possible please walk in or drive to a point that is not muddy, we would like to have the roads dry up so we may grade them early. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Please pass the word .
Thank You for your cooperation..
Kim Vermette
HFP
518-497-6582
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

PostSubject: Re: Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS   Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS EmptyFri 20 Mar 2009, 1:18 am

up ! Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS 247366
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

PostSubject: Re: Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS   Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS EmptyMon 23 Mar 2009, 12:00 am

I was down at camp this weekend. The roads were ok, except for a part on River Heights affraid

Other than that, the campground looks fine. Of course, there are some branches on our lots, but nothing major.

I was able to clean my lot on saturday Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS 122757
But sunday morning, surprise !!! Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS 986380 Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS 72918

I guess it's that time of year when you never know what to expect from Mother Nature... Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS 753908 Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS 72918 Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS 122757

Some bulb flowers are already showing on the ground cheers
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

PostSubject: Re: Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS   Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 3:01 pm

Saturday was a really beautiful day Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS 122757

Was able to get rid of the leaves on my father's site. cheers
There were a few people down saturday. Was nice to see them Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS 674628

Some roads are closed now - like the one by the badminton/volleyball field (on the other side of the pool). Plus, there a a few muddy spots here and there. Other than that, camp looks fine.

With the expected rain this coming week, don't know what the roads are going to look like Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS 604364
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS   Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

Message from Kim - ROADS CONDITIONS
Page 1 of 1