High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Anyone good with HTML codes ?   To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum EmptySat 21 Feb 2009, 10:36 pm

I need some To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum 766866

Here is what I need to change on the forum:
I would like to add the "playlist - radio" on the regular pages of the forum.
It is already on the portal and that page is distinct from the other ones.
The playlist is a widget added specificaly on that page.

Now, I need to add another widget for that same playlist (no problem to add the playlist code)
but I need for that widget to play when users are browsing the forum.
My concern is that I can only add a widget on the left or right side of the regular pages.
It will all mess up the regular set up. Trust me, it does; I've tried it To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum 534886

1. I think I might have a chance to succeed by changing the visibility of the "radio" using 1 pixel only...
Good idea or not ?
But then, the users wont be able to change the playing song like they can do on the portal.
That is not such a big deal.

2. Is there a way to make the widget play without interruption as the users change from one topic to another ?
It would be annoying for the songs to stop playing each time they switch pages/topics.

If there is anyone that knows a bit about HTML codes, feel free to suggest a solution To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum 283558
I would really appreciate it. Otherwise, patience is the key word !!! Cool
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

PostSubject: To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum   To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum EmptySun 15 Mar 2009, 9:05 am

After attempting a few tests to add the playlist to the forum,
I have to admit, it is not an easy problem. To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum 361118
When added on the forum, it keeps starting a new song after changing each topic...
Very unpleasant To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum 986380

So my solution is not elegant but it works !
Here it is :
* 1. Open an internet session without logging in and leave it on the portal
* 2. Then, open up a second internet session in which you log in and browse all topics

The playlist will play continuously on the first internet session while browsing on the second cheers
You can leave a session opened on the portal and browse any other internet session as well To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum 247366
Back to top Go down
curious

curious

Male Number of posts : 45
Site number : 000

PostSubject: Re: To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum   To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum EmptySun 15 Mar 2009, 2:58 pm

WAY TO GO PARADISA To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum 497527
SIMPLE SOLUTIONS ARE OFTEN THE BEST
JUST LOVE ALL YOUR PLAYLISTS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum   To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

To listen to the music playlist while browsing the forum
Page 1 of 1