High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wind storm/Happy New Years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kim483

kim483

Female Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Artist/DirectorHFP
Site number : 115director

Wind storm/Happy New Years Empty
PostSubject: Wind storm/Happy New Years   Wind storm/Happy New Years EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 5:12 pm

Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years!! We will be home watching Skylar our grandson so Blondie can have some fun. He and the other two grandsons are doing well.
The park has little damage after the wind storm. We are up at HFP quite often and drive the roads after any storm.

Have a good one!!
Kim
Back to top Go down
Ranger Phil

Ranger Phil

Male Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Leasing Manager, 21 years in the automotive industry. In my free time, I help with PC tech issues
Humor : It happens...
Site number : 95

Wind storm/Happy New Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind storm/Happy New Years   Wind storm/Happy New Years EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 11:49 pm

I think I speak on behalf of everyone here in saying that we are confident that our interests are being looked after by yourself, Chet and Mick. Thanks for everything you do for us, whether we're there or not.

Have a great New Year with your loved ones. See you soon enough...Wink

Phil
Back to top Go down

Wind storm/Happy New Years
Page 1 of 1