High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mike says thanks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jerrylane154

jerrylane154

Female Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : being a mom,raising my pugs,OscarandZoey and gardening
Site number : 154

Mike says thanks Empty
PostSubject: Mike says thanks   Mike says thanks EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 3:46 pm

Smile I would like to thank everyone and anybody who has helped my brother Mike on campsite 147 when his camper burned down.All of the help was unbeleiveable. From the day it burnt until now you can see people coming together to help a fellow camper. He thanks everyone who helped or just stopped to see the dissaster. Once again thank you all for the help Mikes sister Val jerrylane154 and Mike . There are special people at Highfalls Park and it is a great place to camp...........

Thank you all
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

Mike says thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike says thanks   Mike says thanks EmptyTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:44 am

I heard about that story last weekend Shocked Crying or Very sad but was also told you found a new trailer ! Mike says thanks 332522

Glad to know that no one was injured.

If you need some stuff, feel free to use the classified adds section where you can ask for Mike says thanks 766866 . With the large number of campers in the park, there is a chance someone has what you need and be willing to let it go for a good price or for free !!!

Mike says thanks 938321
Back to top Go down

Mike says thanks
Page 1 of 1