High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do not be shy !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

Do not be shy ! Empty
PostSubject: Do not be shy !   Do not be shy ! EmptyMon 22 Sep 2008, 9:55 pm

If you have never been a forum member, now is the chance !

Like probably 90% of HFP campers, you have no or little experience with such a site.
YOU CANNOT DESTROY IT !
And there is nothing you can do that I cannot arrange.
So feel free to post, to answer, to say whatever you feel like !

To start a new post (subject): make sure you are in the right section and click "new post".
To answer an existing post: click "reply".
To quote someone else's answer: click "quote" from her/his answer and then add your comment.
To edit one of your post/answer: click the "edit" button and make the changes.

Before sending your message, you can always preview it. You'll be able to see what your message is going to look like once posted. If you like it, click "send". If you want to improve it, just make the required changes and preview it again, until satisfied !

If you make a mistake, don't panic !
Try to solve your mistake and if you really cannot, just send me a private message using the little "pm" sign near my name !!!

If you need a hand Do not be shy ! 766866 about this site's functions, I'll be please to help you out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

Do not be shy ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not be shy !   Do not be shy ! EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 12:07 pm

up ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Do not be shy !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers :: SITE :: Organization and news from HFP-
Jump to: