High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Empty
PostSubject: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 8:45 am

Boy! Talk about quiet................
Nobody has anything to say? Not even about golf carts? lol!
BTW. Where the heck did the summer go?
Only 2 more weekends left before closing time ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 364555 AND we won't be able to be at the closing dinner this year! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 986380
We have to attend a 25th Anniversary party in Knowlton on the Saturday, then we'll be there on Sunday to close up then back home for family Thanksgiving supper at home. Geeze Louise. I'm tired already!
Oh well! Another summer has come and gone.
Hope to see y'all soon.

Predis, OUT !!
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 11:27 pm

Hey Predis,

Have you ever heard about indian summer ? Those nice fall days aren't over yet ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 122757

I have a suggestion for you: come down after Thanksgiving to rake your leaves !!! geek
If your lucky, your nicest neighbor will be there and we'll be able to admire the nice colors while
having a margarita on the rocks ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 910144 You've said you had your ice cruncher but I have not seen it yet.

Now regarding the "quiet forum"...I have to apologize; I am the main responsible for that silence.
I did not have enough time this summer + I wanted to see if it could run on its own Rolling Eyes
Obviously, it cannot. Oh well, now I know Embarassed

This winter, I'll have to find ways to make it more lively ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 604364 I know a couple people who have made suggestions
- LIKE A PICTURE CONTEST (just giving an example...) Suspect ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 366954 Suspect
They were supposed to take care of that. Don't know what happened,
but my guess is that they need a little push, a little encouragement to get it going.

If you have any suggestion (decent ones please... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 534886 ), feel free to share them ! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 247366

See you sunday ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 674628
Back to top Go down

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers :: DISCUSSION :: Blah Blah Blah-
Jump to: