High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This weekend..........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

This weekend.......... Empty
PostSubject: This weekend..........   This weekend.......... EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:24 pm

Heeeeelllllooooooooooo everyone.

I know everybody is quietly sleeping away the winter like good little bears.

I've had enough sleep for now.

It's time to get the heck out of the house

Trinidad and I are off to " Le Carnaval " in Quebec this weekend. This weekend.......... 930378 This weekend.......... 72918

We're gonna freeze our, "you know whats" off. ( Well I am anyway. She hasn't got any!), enjoy the beauty of La Capitale and drink some "Caribou"!

I am not, however, buying one of those stupid trumpets! But, who knows? Maybe a funny "Bonhomme" hat. We'll see.

Anyway. A full report will be forth-coming on Monday. Maybe even pictures. Ya never know.

Everybody, get out and do something before winter gets ahold of your inner soul and devowers it.

Later !!!

Predis, OUT !!
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

This weekend.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend..........   This weekend.......... EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:51 am

This weekend.......... 674628 Predis !

How nice ! I was supposed to go to Quebec city also this weekend, but not for the Carnaval. I was supposed to go to the motorcycle show This weekend.......... 283786

Things did not turn out great this week. I had an accident at work and my whole body is sore...One of those really bad fall, you know, the ones you laugh at when you see them on the funniest videos show...Anyway, I am all bruised on the left side and I have streched ligaments near the shoulder. Bref, ça fait mal en tab... !

So...I cannot drive for a long period of time Rolling Eyes

I was there last year at the carnaval and the Grande-Allée street was a real party ! There were lots of ice sculptures to see in front of almost every restaurant. Really nice This weekend.......... 332522

I wish you have a good time and maybe with a little chance, will be able to see something like that :

This weekend.......... ElvisThis weekend.......... GuitarThis weekend.......... Icedmotorcycle
Back to top Go down

This weekend..........
Page 1 of 1