High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......... Empty
PostSubject: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......... EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 10:19 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ............................
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ.................................
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ7ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZ7ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ2ZZZZZZZZZZ........
....................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Believe it or not. There are two "2's" AND two "7's" in all that sleep........

HaHa !!!!

Predis, OUT!!
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

PostSubject: Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......... EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 3:01 pm

Predis wrote:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ............................
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ.................................
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ7ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZ7ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ2ZZZZZZZZZZ........
....................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Believe it or not. There are two "2's" AND two "7's" in all that sleep........

HaHa !!!!

Predis, OUT!!

Ohhhh Predis, Predis, Predis...
What would I do without you ?
You knew how busy I was ? Well, I'm even busier than that right now.
Wonder why I've asked Santa to bring me eyes concealer... Rolling Eyes
I'll be over and out of my big contract on december 18th...but exhausted for sure.

I was supposed to be off this weekend but last night, my customer has asked me to fill in for another agent that cannot meet his deadlines...So I'll be back on the road this weekend also.

How's life treating you ? How is it going with the baby ?
How's Trinidad and her last days at work ? Any special plans for the holidays ?

Guess what my plans are ? Sleeeeeeeeeeeepppppp
I've been a good girl and am done with the xmas shopping ! I'm having only one Xmas party, it's next thursday. And I'll probably do, as I do each year, a couple night of Nez Rouge. If you'd like to join me, you're welcome ! Maybe we could build a couple teams (3 people per team).

Take care Predis ! Love you ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......... 691414
Back to top Go down
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

PostSubject: Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......... EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 11:01 pm

Well, well, well (pretty deep thoughts, eh?)

Paradisa finally took some time off from her hectic work schedule to relax and enjoy all the activity on the forum......
Ahem......

Let's see? Life is treating me okay I guess. I had a sad week. A good friend who lived in San Diego passed away last week of a massive head trauma, suffered when he fell off of a ladder onto a cement sidewalk. I was pretty upset about that but otherwise all the weeks seem to look the same these days. Sleep, work, sleep, work, etc. etc.

The baby is very good although, I do tend to let my daughter take care of him herself. I close my bedroom door when I go to bed so I never hear anything during the night. She, however, has him in her room so I guess she has a few nights where he wakes up but she says for the most part he pretty well goes through the night.

Trinidad has one more week then that's it! 42 years of working finished! She has not even thought about what she will be doing yet. Plenty of time for that. Her co-workers had a surprise retirement party for her two weels ago so she was happy about that.

You are very fortunate to have all your shopping done. I have not even started or for that matter even thought about it. You know how men are. Last minute!!

Don't know about Nez Rouge. I imagine that their busy time is after 11:00 P.M. and I'm in bed by then. It's hell to get old, HaHa!

Anyway. That's it for now. Trinidad is gone to her Xmas party and I have to go pick her up when she calls. I told her not to call too late or I'll leave her there. Talk to ya later.

Relax a bit. Don't over do it!

Predis, OUT !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers :: DISCUSSION :: Blah Blah Blah-
Jump to: