High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

something for winter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brenda spinner

brenda spinner

Female Number of posts : 6
Site number : 90 pine drive

something for winter Empty
PostSubject: something for winter   something for winter EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 7:43 pm

I was thinking maybe we could send pictures in of different things threw the winter of snow or what ever and than the one that has ther best one could win something. what do you think
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

PostSubject: Re: something for winter   something for winter EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 2:02 am

That a fabulous idea Brenda !

Since you are the second one about mentioning it,
Predis wrote:
It would be nice to see more pictures on the site. Especially pics of the campground more than people. I'm sure someone goes there in the winter. Add some pics of the winter wonderland or the colors in the fall, or the chipmunks, or the birds, or the river, or the lake, or..................
That's it! I'm gonna take some pictures! All I have to do is figure out again how to submit them. I'm sure my favorite neighbor will help me out.

Anyway. Now I'm launching a challenge. A picture contest? Who will send in the best pics. We can have NO 1st place, NO prizes, NO awards! Just great pics. I love it!! cheers

Predis, OUT !!

I guess our friend Predis has no choice now than to organize that contest ! something for winter 985983 something for winter 985983 something for winter 985983 something for winter 917753

He could have different picture's categories like nature, activities, animals, holidays, whatever !
Back to top Go down
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

PostSubject: Re: something for winter   something for winter EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 7:19 am

OK! OK!

I'll get to work on some topics and subjects.

Predis, OUT !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something for winter   something for winter Empty

Back to top Go down

something for winter
Page 1 of 1