High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum improvement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

Forum improvement Empty
PostSubject: Forum improvement   Forum improvement EmptyWed 17 Sep 2008, 7:00 pm

I've done my best so far to make this forum enjoyable. But, it surely can be improved !

I have a couple more ideas, more features I would like to see on this forum. If you have suggestions, feel free to share them. I cannot promess they will all be done, but I can take a look at them and see what I can do.

Thanks !

Last edited by paradisa on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mallard

mallard

Female Number of posts : 24
Job/hobbies : McGill University
Site number : 101

Forum improvement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum improvement   Forum improvement EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008, 9:28 pm

Hi Isabelle

This is my first time on this site. I think it is great. Now if I could just remember to check it once in a while!!!!

Karen #101
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

Forum improvement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum improvement   Forum improvement EmptyWed 24 Sep 2008, 11:12 pm

mallard wrote:
Hi Isabelle

This is my first time on this site. I think it is great. Now if I could just remember to check it once in a while!!!!

Karen #101

Hi Karen !
If you like it, you'll come back to it ! Wink
I'll send newsletter once in a while to all members so that they do not forget !!! Forum improvement 534886

I'll do my best to make it enjoyable, but the real success holds in the member's involvement.
All members have to participate and make it as interesting and fun as they can.
REPLY, POST, ANSWER, SUGGEST...in short COMMUNICATE AND HAVE FUN !

I'm expecting this site to start slowly this year; some members, like you, are going to get used to it and spread the word to their friends and neighbors Forum improvement 602236
So, whatever you can do to make this site one of your favorites, is very much appreciated Forum improvement 332522

I invite you to introduce yourself in the "new members" section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum improvement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum improvement   Forum improvement Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum improvement
Page 1 of 1