High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas in July - Saturday, July 25th 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

Christmas in July - Saturday, July 25th 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Christmas in July - Saturday, July 25th 2009   Christmas in July - Saturday, July 25th 2009 EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:51 pm

Kim needs our help :

santa "We are looking for donations for the decorating of the tree before Santa and his elf arrives on Saturday. Cookies,treats,decorations etc.
I would also like to thank all the campers for all of your help so far this year!!
We are working on the roads, we realize the rain this summer has made this an on going problem.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Thank you," rendeer
Back to top Go down
Montana

Montana

Female Number of posts : 3
Site number : # R

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July - Saturday, July 25th 2009   Christmas in July - Saturday, July 25th 2009 EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:17 pm

Hey Kim

You can count me in for Rice Krispie squares for Christmas in July .

I am new to Christmas in July . Does any one know what time the Christmas in July starts on Saturday?
And also, I would like to know where I can bring the gifts for my grandchildren so that Santa will have something for them.

Lois Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July - Saturday, July 25th 2009   Christmas in July - Saturday, July 25th 2009 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:39 pm

I've ask Kim about your questions Montana. Here are her answers :

Santa santa will arrive at 2 pm. So he needs his elves rendeer to bring all gifts at the office for 12:30, with the child's name + site on it.

Also, from 10:30 am, children and adults are more than welcome to help decorate the tree.
A snack Christmas in July - Saturday, July 25th 2009 492186 will be served around 1:30 while waiting for Santa to show up.

You can drop any donations like your Rice Krispies squares or Xmas decorations at Kim's place.

Have fun !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in July - Saturday, July 25th 2009   Christmas in July - Saturday, July 25th 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas in July - Saturday, July 25th 2009
Page 1 of 1