High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings Y'all.................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

Greetings Y'all................. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Y'all.................   Greetings Y'all................. EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 9:59 am

Well, it's been awhile since y'all heard from me and Trinidad (and of course, Miss Maggie)!

Seems like the weekends come and go sooooooooo fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have not been to the trailer in three weeks. Have had visitors from out of town, family events to attend and don't forget the crappy weather. Hope to be there this weekend. Miss the campfire!

Finally got the boat in the water on "Johnny B" Day and proceeded to fry myself in the sun on the water. Can anyone say "Sunscreen" ?

The boat runs great. Having never operated a boat before, I was nervous as S.....! After a few runs up and down the river, I kinda got the hang of it. Then !!!!! DOCKING !!!!! Double nervous as S....! It went okay. Trinidad was there in a skimpy bikini to take care of the rope duties so it went well. I know, I know Paradisa. THANKS TO THE HELP OF WOMAN! I probably could have done it alone but I just don't look as good in a bikini!

Anyway. Just had to post something. Suffering "Paradisa" withdrawal I guess.

Looking outside at the weather. Gotta go cut my lawn, put my chrome wheels on the Miata, go check on the boat and help Leonor with the new shed she is having built at home. All stuff to do outside and it looks like it's gonna rain again. Also want to go to Coteau du Lac tonight for the Fireworks for "CANADA DAY".

Where did the SUN go ?????????????

Later,

Predis, OUT !!!
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Y'all.................   Greetings Y'all................. EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 11:55 am

Predis wrote:

Finally got the boat in the water on "Johnny B" Day and proceeded to fry myself in the sun on the water. Can anyone say "Sunscreen" ?

The boat runs great. Having never operated a boat before, I was nervous as S.....! After a few runs up and down the river, I kinda got the hang of it. Then !!!!! DOCKING !!!!! Double nervous as S....! It went okay. Trinidad was there in a skimpy bikini to take care of the rope duties so it went well. I know, I know Paradisa. THANKS TO THE HELP OF WOMAN! I probably could have done it alone but I just don't look as good in a bikini!

You've asked for it : "SUNSCREEEEEEEEN " lol! lol! lol! Poor Predis... Rolling Eyes

Gee Predis, you are a fast learner. Boy, you cut me short regarding the help you had Greetings Y'all................. 917753

I miss you guys. Am soooo glad you might be down, you'll be able to cut your lawn Very Happy
Just kidding, don't worry, if you cannot make it, I'll do it this weekend - IF IT CAN ONLY DRY... Greetings Y'all................. 986380 pffff

Is Don going to join you ?

See you this weekend if you show up Greetings Y'all................. 910751
Back to top Go down
curious

curious

Male Number of posts : 45
Site number : 000

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Y'all.................   Greetings Y'all................. EmptyWed 15 Jul 2009, 8:39 pm

Predis funny man we miss you
How are you doing?
Where are you?
What's new?
Any fun jokes or videos to share?
How's your boating season?Don't have to be on the water to have some this summer
Still a busy body?
How about a new playlist?
Amen
Back to top Go down
Predis

Predis

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Y'all.................   Greetings Y'all................. EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:07 pm

Well Curious, it's curious that you should ask where I have been.

I sat down last week and composed a long detailed answer to your question. When I went to send it, something that lives inside my computer ate the whole thing and it never got posted. Hopefully this time will be more successful.
Basicly, we have been busy with - my grandson's Christening on July 12th, building Trinidad's new tool shed, alot of RAIN and just generally crappy weather !!!!
We have only been out on the boat once since it was launched on June 24th. Did I mention that we've had some RAIN? Well we have !!!!
The tool shed is just about complete so I hope we can make it to the trailer this weekend. I'm suffering from Paradisa withdrawal (sounds kinda dirty, eh?) in the sense that I have not heard from her. Do you think she's mad at me?
I bet she has been too upset and misses me so much that she can't focus enough to write me. Yes! That must be it!
I really do miss the camp too. The smell of campfire, the quietness at night, the melodic sound of golf carts racing up and down the roads at 10 miles per hour over the speed limit. Geeezzzz! I can't wait to get back there!

Anyway. Hopefully this weekend. We'll see.

Predis, OUT !!!
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Y'all.................   Greetings Y'all................. EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009, 5:31 am

Withdrawal ? Greetings Y'all................. 502747 Who said I withdrawed ? scratch tongue

You're right Predis, I took a short break. I have some difficulty getting up at 5 am to go to work and staying up to write on the forum during the evening Embarassed

Who said I cnat focsu caues I msii yuo os ? Greetings Y'all................. 604364

You missed 2 nights of dancing, 2 bingo nights, 3 raccoons and A LOT OF SUNSHINE... Rolling Eyes Your grass is all dry and yellow and brown because there was so much nice weather. No need to cut it at all I tell you. On some spots it looks like the desert, all cracked. Soon you'll have cactus that'll grow on it. Hollywood is going to make you an offer to rent your place to film some western movie. Yeah yeah, not kidding at all Greetings Y'all................. 534886 Greetings Y'all................. 534886 See, Greetings Y'all................. NAB2360

I'll be a brat and try to find a special CD just for you my friend - a unique Cd just for you Greetings Y'all................. 22271
Back to top Go down
Predis

Predis

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Y'all.................   Greetings Y'all................. EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:12 pm

Sunshine??? Where the heck did you get sunshine at the camp?
Been holding out on us eh?
Vacations start in two days and I can't wait...........
We are planning a little trip tp Massa..two....ets ( I don't have a clue how to spell it) for a few days to visit relatives of Trinidad's. Of course we will also be spending some time at the trailer as well and doing some boating if the weather ever co-operates.
We will also be there the weekend of August 15 for sure so we can go to Maloney and see "BLUE RODEO" YooHoo, Canadian music !!!!
Glad to hear I don't have to cut the grass. I hope the cracks are not too big. I would'nt want to lose Maggie in one of them or the Miata !!!!
Anyway. That's all I got to say about that.
Later.

Predis, OUT !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Y'all.................   Greetings Y'all................. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Y'all.................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers :: DISCUSSION :: Blah Blah Blah-
Jump to: