High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HFP - KIM's news + May 7th Newsletter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

HFP - KIM's news + May 7th Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: HFP - KIM's news + May 7th Newsletter   HFP - KIM's news + May 7th Newsletter EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 2:40 pm

Hi !

1. There is now a new "POINTS SYSTEM" section on the forum. Check out the prizes you could win https://highfallspark.forumotion.com/point-system-f6/

2. Is it now "BONUS TIME " ! For any new member you refer from May 7th till June 30th 2009, you'll earn 5 points per referal. You have to send me their name, email and site number PRIOR TO THEIR REGISTRATION. You can figure out why !!!

New accounts for already registered members are not allowed.

Check out the forum on a regular basis as I'll do other promotions to earn points.

3. PLEASE, READ and DELETE your private messages on the forum. It blocks me from replying to people who needs it.

4. Kim has some news for you:

"As we are now in the beginning of 2009 season( finally)
We would like to say its about time! It was a long winter and a hard 2008 due to the loss of our beloved Peter.We always will cherish what he brought to each one of us.We also know of other unfortunate losses of our fellow campers and our prayers go out to all of you.

A quick note on a few things which I know will not be a problem for anyone.

A - Please do not park vehicles on the side of the roads unless it is an emergency. Your visitors or family may park at the rec room,office,annex or at the opening on the end of Maple drive ( near the back well house).

B - Please walk if you can to fellow campers when visiting.

C - If you have a golf cart please drive 8 miles an hour and try to avoid driving on the park lawns.

D - We will start having our hay rides beginning May 30th and are in the process of building a new one.( I cant wait!!) The kids,adults,grandparents and all have fun and as I have 3 beautiful grandsons they love it to, and as we all know I have just as much fun and appreciate all donations that everyone has pitched in for this. The beads,candy, bottle donations to help out are a blessing!! If anyone has a cordless microphone that could be donated due to I loss my voice by the end of the night but chet and Mick are thankful for the couple minutes of silence lol...

E- We would like to see the campers get together and plant a garden.We would till it up and after that, it would be up to the campers to organize weed etc. and please let me know if this is something that would interest anyone. (across from the playground) This would look great and also a good way to save extra money on fruits and vegetables and also would help our environment. If anyone out there has the knowledge of planting a garden that would be great. As we all know it takes a green thumb.

F - We are waiting on our new line of bathroom supplies which will be a great addition to the restrooms. Also thank you for all the donations for the restrooms.

G - Breakfast will be served on May 23rd and 24th between 9:00 a.m. till 10: 30 a.m. Linda, and Dave Johnson will be organizing this as it was a big hit last year, $6 for adults and $4 for children 12 and under. Our store will have a selection of different items. Please check it out!

H- Cell tower project will be starting shortly which is great for those who have trouble with their connection. The sand pit gate will be locked when this project starts. This tower is for cell phones only, no wireless internet (unless you access internet on your cell).

We will be sending out a newsletter shortly. I do not have all campers e mail so if you could just spread the news that would be great." - end of Kim's news

It looks like we are going to have a wet weekend. Time to relax from raking leaves !

Have a great weekend !

Paradisa
Back to top Go down

HFP - KIM's news + May 7th Newsletter
Page 1 of 1