High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!!   Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!! EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 6:20 pm

Yaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn !!!!

Hmmmm?
What can I do to stir the pot and get something going ????
I wonder ???

I'll think of something. Be back later.

Predis, OUT !!
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!!   Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!! EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 12:24 pm

Hi Predis !

Maybe you could update us about your boating courses, How is it going ? When is your exam ? Maybe there is somebody else from camp who recently took that exam...never know.

We shouldn't be too surprised about the site being quiet this time of year. People are just starting to come back at camp, some never had the chance to read the sheet about this website and some are still shy.

Hey, that gives me an idea Idea I need to go around camp anytime soon to let people know about the website and to tell them about the get-together for members. It took me more than 3 hours the last time. Do you have an idea to save me some time and energy ? If only I could write down something about that in the Camp Newsletter...I'll try to see Kim about that. If you have a genious idea (hum hum... scratch ) please share !
Back to top Go down
curious

curious

Male Number of posts : 45
Site number : 000

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!!   Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!! EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 5:59 pm

Oh you have a boat Predis?What is it?
Where the &%*?$$ are you?It is sooooooooooooo quiet

To all members:the less you post,better are my chances of winning a prize with this new point system :cheers:Just kidding Wink
Back to top Go down
Predis

Predis

Male Number of posts : 94
Job/hobbies : Job:Semi-retired/Hobbies: Old cars & guitars
Humor : If it ain't Scottish, it's crrrap!
Site number : 45

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!!   Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!! EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 10:27 pm

Well Curious. Very nice to hear that someone finally read my message and posted something. BTW. You will have to beat me out to win the prize because I intend to win!
If you really want to see my boat, you can go to the "other" photo section and see "La Pacifique" in all her splendor as well as her "mascot" Maggie.
Also. I passed my boating exam last Saturday with 93% so I am now officially qualified to drown if I fall in the water.
I also got my Canada PCOC (Boating operators permit) license last month with 92% so I am officially qualified to drive the boat before I fall overboard and drown.
I have also started to look for a special place on board for "Ma Belle Cecile". Only a few choice people will know what that means. Gosh, I love a good mystery, don't you?

Anyway. I have to go and get some sleep. I've had a busy week. Also taking a VHF Radio course this week so had school Monday and Tuesday evenings. Study tonight and Radio exam tomorrow night. Also had my daughter Shannon's Birthday Supper this evening and tomorrow is Trinidad's (Leonor's) Birthday but because of the exam, we have to celebrate on Friday! PHEW! Did I say that I'm going to bed now?

Predis, OUT !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!!   Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shhhhhhh. it's verrrrry quiet. WAKE UP !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1