High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PRIVATE MESSAGE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

PRIVATE MESSAGE Empty
PostSubject: PRIVATE MESSAGE   PRIVATE MESSAGE EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 4:12 am

When someone asks me through a private message to take a look or intervene regarding someone's comment, can you please be fair and give me time to do so ?
Last night, someone asked me that privately, but did not wait. If you decide to give shit to a member through private messages, do not come back at me asking for help.

I think there's always a solution, but mostly there's always a way to say what we have to say. When someone is mad, it is NEVER a good idea to communicate.
I mean come on, we are adults, we all know that.

Breath in, breath out...

Remember that some people are trying to make this project a fun one. If I do not work, I cannot make mistakes, no one can criticize me or my work. Instead of seeing one or two mistakes and scream on the spot, I invite you to appreciate the rest which is 95% of the site and encourage what members who post do to make this place a better place each day. So much easier to critize, not provide any suggestions to improve than to get involved and take risks.

This post is going to be read more than 100 times cause it is not a funny one. Don't you think it's wasted time ? What about the 300's more that can be funny ? They're gonna be read 5 times, maybe 10 times if they are lucky and answered twice maybe. Think about that. It says a lot about humans.

The sun is supposed to be out this weekend sunny PRIVATE MESSAGE 122757 sunny
Hopefully, we'll all benefit from it.

Breath in, breath out,
Enjoy springtime flower , enjoy your friends and familiy PRIVATE MESSAGE 691414 , enjoy the sun ! PRIVATE MESSAGE 122757
Back to top Go down

PRIVATE MESSAGE
Page 1 of 1