High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Falls Park's Forum - for all campers

TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, ORDER FIREWOOD, ETC, CONTACT KIM AT : kimbo483@verizon.net or go at WWW.HIGHFALLSPARK.COM

HomeHome  Portal / ResumePortal / Resume  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to all campers of HFP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

Female Number of posts : 420
Job/hobbies : Business expert - supply chain/purchasing
Site number : 47

Welcome to all campers of HFP Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all campers of HFP   Welcome to all campers of HFP EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 11:10 pm

Hi !
My name is Isabelle, from lot #47. I had the idea that it might be a nice thing to have a web site dedicated especially to all campers of HFP.

Most of us have a computer and chat once in a while. Even if this site is not a "chatting site", we can express ourself on many subjects, reply to other one's ideas or subjects. The ultimate goal is to stay in touch with HFP all year round, to get to know all campers a bit more, in short to get involved in HFP just as much as you want.

Here, you'll find everything that is going on at HFP, be able to share your own activities, post some pictures ans videos. Like every respectable forum, you can talk about almost anything in the Discussion's section called "Blah, Blah, Blah". Also, there is a "classified ads" section to sell or buy anything you want.

Fell free to write french or english, but remember that most campers express themselves in english.

Browse every section and most of all HAVE FUN ON THIS SITE ! cheers sunny cheers

I am the admin/moderator of this web site but am ABSOLUTELY NOT a staff member of HFP.

(my first language is french; I apologize for any english mistake I might make)

Last edited by paradisa on Mon 22 Sep 2008, 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
loulou53

loulou53

Female Number of posts : 109
Job/hobbies : lab technician
Site number : 12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all campers of HFP   Welcome to all campers of HFP EmptyWed 17 Sep 2008, 11:07 pm

sunny hey oui, il est tres agreable de pouvoir former un petit groupe pour exprimer ce qui nous touche.

Oui je reviendrai pour me tenir au courant des nouvelles du camping.

in french or english we could communicate all together. youpi!
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all campers of HFP   Welcome to all campers of HFP EmptyMon 22 Sep 2008, 2:14 pm

loulou53 wrote:
sunny hey oui, il est tres agreable de pouvoir former un petit groupe pour exprimer ce qui nous touche.

Oui je reviendrai pour me tenir au courant des nouvelles du camping.

in french or english we could communicate all together. youpi!

Really happy to see you ! Welcome to all campers of HFP 332522
I invite you to go in the "NEW MEMBERS" section and introduce yourself.
Back to top Go down
paradisa
Admin / moderator
paradisa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all campers of HFP   Welcome to all campers of HFP EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 1:34 pm

For the ones that are wondering and to be clear with everyone :

I am not paid by the campground to take care of this website,
nor receiving any type of compensation.

I came up with that idea Idea , they accepted it. That's it.

There are some fees related to advertising, maintenance and prizes and I support them alone.

I have fun on this website and that is the main goal ! Welcome to all campers of HFP 413238

Have fun too Welcome to all campers of HFP 435463
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all campers of HFP   Welcome to all campers of HFP Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all campers of HFP
Page 1 of 1